Monday, April 4, 2016

Harper Christian E-book Sale

Most e-book deals are time sensitive so I usually post them on my Worthwhile Books Facebook page, but since this sale is good until April 10th, I thought I'd put them here too.

Harper Collins Christian Publishing has many titles on sale for spring.

Beyond Opinion by Ravi Zacharias - 99 cents
Amplifed Bible - 99 cents
Hands-free Mama - 99 cents
Bittersweet by Shauna Niequest - 99 cents
Charles Spurgeon devotional book - 99 cents

There are some Max Lucado titles and Christian romances too.

The full list of 22 titles is at Gospel E-books.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Thank you for the heads up on this. I have a Nook, so I checked BarnesandNoble.com and there found the books also for sale.

Carol in Oregon said...

Yay! I've been waiting for a sale on Bittersweet. I looked at other titles, but I'm in a no-thank-you mood out of loyalty to my huge TBR list.

Funny tidbit: my maiden name is Harper!