Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bargains from CBD's Fall Sale

Tim Challies let his readers know about CBD's big sale going on through October 24.  If you like to do your Christmas shopping early (and away from the malls), this is a great opportunity. I'm not getting a penny for the items I'm recommending. I just like to share a good bargain when I see one.

There are lots of Xmas CDs, family friendly DVDs (including Veggie Tales), toys (some Bible-themed, but not all) and books.

Our favorite Christmas movie, The Nativity Story, is only $5.99

An outstanding biography/poetry book, Footprints of a Pilgrim, is is on sale for $2.99. This hardcover by Ruth Bell Graham would make a lovely gift.

C.S. Lewis' space trilogy is selling for $8.99. (one volume)

I bought two books for my husband: The Sky is Not Falling by Charles Colsen ($1.99) and a Cal Thomas title: What Works (99 cents!)

Follow the link and click on "closeouts" for the best deals.

No comments: