You can sign up for "Cruisin' through the Cozies" here:
Here are the rules...
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13-20 books
Level 4 - Sleuth Extraordinaire - Read 21 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2016 and ends December 31, 2016.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books. If you belong to a site like Goodreads and review the books there, that's fine too. Just leave us the link. I also have a group for this challenge on Goodreads and you can sign up by clicking here.
Have fun! Yvonne
(There are two separate places to add links on Yvonne's web page. First comes the link to your intended book list, and below that a link to each book review.)
I plan to read at least 8 of these titles in 2016:
The Singing Sands by Josephine Tey
Brat Farrar by Josephine Tey
Sidney Chambers and the Peril of the Night by Runcie
Murder Underground by Hay (free on Kindle unlimited)
The Spy Who Came in From the Cold - Le Carré