Saturday, December 31, 2016
Reading Goals for 2017
Anyway, based on what I read in 2016 here are some of my loosely planned goals for 2017.
1) No more Christian fiction unless the author can convince me in the first 20 pages that it's worth my time.
2) 15 non-fiction books by Christian authors
3) One Charles Dicken's title
4) C.S. Lewis' On Stories - because my husband read it this year and I was so jealous.
5) The last five titles in my Classics Club Challenge list: Jane Eyre, Eugenics and Other Evils, Silas Marner, Pilgrim's Inn and Heart of the Family
6) 10 audiobooks - because I own over 40 that I haven't listened to.
May your new year be replete with good food, good books, good company, and God's blessing.