Friday, January 7, 2022

Reading Goals for 2022

My goals are loosely set, but these are some books that have been coming to my mind lately. I'll probably do a few on the Lit Life Challenge, but prefer to follow my own whims for the most part.

The Chronicles of Narnia (It's been ten years since the last time.)
More Lord Peter Wimsey (I read books 1-5 in 2021)
Finish the Betsy-Tacy series (I read books 1-4 about five years ago!)
A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles (already on my Kindle)
Everthing Sad is Untrue by Nayeri (free via Hoopla)
I've also had a hankering to re-read the Miss Buncle books.
Also something by the wonderful Elizabeth Goudge. (I own Green Dolphin Street and The White Witch.)

What about you? Any opinions on this list? Any reading goals for the year?

May your new year be replete with good food, good books, good company, and God's blessing.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend The Dean's Watch by Elizabeth Goudge.
Thanks for your blog! We have similar reading interests I like to check in on your reviews.