I was looking around for a book challenge targeted at Christian books and found this one at Goodreads. They suggest 52 books in 52 weeks. Even though that is more than I'm aiming for, I decided to join so that I'll have some semblance of accountability.
Here is the challenge:(on the Goodreads page they even list possible titles for each category) The 20+books marked in brown are my (flexible) plans. I'm thrilled to finally be attacking my TBR list of Christian books on my Kindle.
2. A book about Forgiveness
7. A Memoir.
11. A book with the word "Gospel" in the title. - The Gospel in Ten Words by Ellis
12. A book about Christian Living.
15. A book on Marriage
16. A book longer than 400 pages. - The Island of the World by O'Brien
19. A book with a one-word title.
20. A book more than 100 years old or takes place more than 100 years ago. - Poetic Wonder of Isaac Watts
21. A book published in 2016.
24. A book about Joy or Happiness.
27. A book by an Indie Christian Author.
29. A book about Church or a specific Church.
30. A book with Heaven in the title.
31. A Christian Romance novel.
32. A book about Christian Persecution.
33. A book on Spiritual Warfare.
35. A book about a Religious Cult.
38. A book by a Christian Author you've never read before - Because we are Called to Counter Culture by Platt
41. A Christian science fiction/fantasy book.
44. A book with 100 pages or less.
45. A historical Christian book.
47. A book on Evangelism. - Nudge by Sweet
49. A book with God in the title.
51. A book of the Bible.
52. A book of your choice. - Weakness is the Way by J.I. Packer