Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Books I Read in January
1) I don't usually count cookbooks but The New Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day had plenty of text and tips so I decided to include it. I love homemade bread without stress so this method intrigues me. Their maple oatmeal bread recipe is scrumptious!
2) The Leavenworth Case, a vintage mystery by Anne Katherine Green was just okay.
3) The Sea Glass Sisters by Wingate is a novella that is surprisingly good for Christian fiction.
4) Amberwell by D.E. Stevenson was a light, comforting read. (reviewed here)
5) Eugenics and other Evils by G.K. Chesterton was not as brilliant as some of his other books.
6) The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot (audiobook was reviewed here)
7) The Four Graces by D.E. Stevenson - possibly one of my favorite Stevenson titles (review forthcoming)
8) Songs of Heaven by Robert Coleman was a worshipful study of the poetic passages in the book of Revelation.