Friday, March 3, 2017

Books I Read in February

You can't tell from my reading log this month that I made a New Year's Resolution to read more non-fiction. I am plodding through the fantastic Beyond Opinion: Living the Faith We Defend, edited by Ravi Zacharias. But for every 50 pages I've read in it, I've read an entire light novel. 

Here's what I read in February:

By the Light of a Thousand Stars by Jamie Langston Turner (reviewed here)
Heartless by Stengle - Christian fantasy (I got through 193 pages before giving up.)
Seek and Hide by Amanda G. Stevens (Christian suspense, reviewed here)
Found and Lost - the sequel to Seek and Hide (mentioned in the above review)
Home to Harmony by Philip Gulley (humorous look at a fictional pastor's life in small town Harmony, Indiana)
Celia's House by D.E. Stevenson (review forthcoming)
Listening Valley by D.E. Stevenson (sort of a sequel to Celia's House, but not as good)
A Fool and His Monet by Sandra Orchard - mystery/chick lit, I prefer heroines who are less insecure and less boy-crazy.


Blessings,

No comments: