The 2018 list:
1. A book about Prayer - Living a Prayerful Life by Andrew Murray
2. A book about Forgiveness
3. A book by a Christian conference speaker.
4. A book by or about a Pastor's wife - The Peaceful Wife by Cassidy
8. A book on the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) Awards list.
9. A book by or about a missionary.
11. A book with the word "Gospel" in the title - Gospel Formed by J.A. Medders
13. A book someone tells you "Changed My Life".
16. A book longer than 400 pages.
20. A book more than 100 years old or takes place more than 100 years ago - Confessions of St. Augustine
21. A book published in 2017 or 2018 - The Story of Reality by Greg Koukl
23. A book recommended by a Christian Friend - Everlasting Man by G.K. Chesterton
26. A book on Theology - Pope John Paul II's Theology of the Body
27. A book by an Indie Christian Author.
28. A book on Christian Growth.
29. A book about Church or a specific Church - Jesus Killed my Church by Bohlender
30. A book with Heaven in the title.
31. A Christian Romance novel.
32. A book about Christian Persecution.
33. A book on Spiritual Warfare.
34. A Wilbur Award winning book.
35. A book about a Religious Cult.
36. A Christian Dystopian book.
37. A book about Biblical Prophecy.
39. A book that was a Christy Award winner.
40. A book on any of the Goodreads Christian book lists.
41. A Christian science fiction/fantasy book.
42. A book on depression.
43. A Christian fiction book with a beautiful cover.
46. A Historical Christian Fiction book.
48. A book about a faith different than yours.
49. A book with God in the title.
Thank you, Alina for hosting this challenge!